- Application check list:
When submitting your application, the following documents should be attached:
- Application Form: BLGC-Application-Form (Completed and signed)
- CAD $135 fee, non-refundable (Payment must be issued by an international money order, made payable to “Université de Montréal“) or CAD $135 by credit card via our secured payment cart);
- Personal Statement (2-3 pages, double-spaced);
- Two letters of recommendation (Certified English or French translation if a letter is not written in English or in French);
- Full transcript of grades (One official set of academic records issued in the original language and a certified English or French translation);
- Official score report of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) (90 or greater) or of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) (6.5 or over), unless the student has completed an undergraduate degree at a recognized institution where English is the language of instruction (Preferred for evaluation, but not required to complete file. A candidate can be admitted subject to submitting the official score report at a later date);
- Photocopy of the Passport.
Application deadline: May 1, 2017.
- Submitting your application:
ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS LISTED ABOVE have to be sent to this postal address:
Faculty of Law
Université de Montréal – a/s Ms. Ingrid Rodriguez Santibanez
3101 Chemin de la Tour, Suite A-3440
Montréal (QC) H3T 1J7
Tel. +1 514 343-6111 ext. 4897
TO ALL FRENCH SPEAKING STUDENTS: You may apply on line by using the following link on the Université de Montréal’s website and follow the instructions. When you do so, in addition, please also send an email to Ms. Monique Gratton and a photocopy of all the original documents listed above to the above-mentioned postal address.